Saturday, January 01, 2005

GOSH!

Gosh... I've succumbed to peer pressure and started my own blog. Giioiosh. Really hope I will not degenerate into some stereotypical attention-seeking, wallowing-in-self-pity, whining-injustice-in-the-comfort-of an-air-conditioned-room, describing-everything-from-what-they-did/ate/wore/thought/said/saw-during-the-day blogger. Ooops. You've had to be a no-lifer, or a great friend of mine (who has to has no life anyway), if you are reading this blog. Save your life, save your time. Go out and play, and click that nice red X on the upper right of your screen right away. Or contradict myself and yourself: While you are here, make the most of it. Leave some comments and I'll read them when I feel insecure. If you hate this blog, blame Luyang (http://alifealitbythetruth.blogspot.com/). If you like it, feel free to rain praises on me and wax lyrical about it to all your friends. Will update this blog only when I feel insecure (which my close friends know as perpetual). Watch this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home