Wednesday, January 05, 2005

A tinge of regret

Well, this blog will probably end up as a platform for me to share my B-grade writings with the world. Pardonez-moi, but I will try to increase the quality of my posts. Most of my early works will probably end up here in this crappy wasteland, the better ones will be kept for my first book, which should be out in most obscure bookstores this lifetime. Will appreciate your feedback periodically on the stuff written, and please be kind to me, OK?
This is free publishing, ah, so don't expect Borgesian or Joycean-quality works, just the selected rantings of a madman. Will try to publish only short pieces, as I don't wanna waste your precious time reading my junk, even though you have been great friends of mine. I know many of you have no life, but please go read The New Paper or something. Get out of the blog. Shoo. Shoo. For cheapos intending to plagiarize this, however unlikely and stupid it might be, this stuff is copyrighted. Citations available on request, some of this crap has actually been published. Anyways, have fun ploughing through this. Bumper issue today, two pieces of crap will be served up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home