Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A functional return to paradise lost

Am returning to this blog, long after it was abandoned. The function of the blog will no longer be a showcase of minor works for only one or two (if any) readers of my materials. This will be mainly used as a reflection on learning in the courses currently undertaken. Since there appears to be much overlap in the courses, I hope that the materials put up will "score points" in all the courses I am taking. Heh. Worry not for I will not crap about my horrible day, nor the dearth of good-looking girls in University campuses, etc. I will share some lesson plans as well and materials where possible to assist teachers and aspiring ones to consider. Caveat: Some of the lesson plans are not actually executed, as I don't teach Lit or English at Secondary level. However, I do have a keen interest in the subjects and will try to give my perspective as a non-Lit teacher in hope that teachers will find it useful. Anyway, first up will be a lesson to share on Literature, Film and Culture, which I will be conducting for the Gifted Education Branch in a workshop later this month. Do plough through it and use whatever is necessary. Resources available upon request (don't want to get sued for copyright infringement by putting the texts/clips here!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home